Saturday, March 12, 2016

Time travel !!

No...No...not a time a machine please....that's a scary contraption ! I would rather like a time turner...Remember , how Hermione uses it ?.....Time machines would probably induce a claustrophobic feeling...that's how I imagine them to be.

Anyway....

Now, if I get my hands on a time turner.....oh , shut up ,you logical brain.....Why can't you keep your task simple ?...why keep on reminding me that this can't happen ?.......

Never mind....let me begin again.....

Past ?....or future ?......What would it be ?......Hmmm.....Do I have to make a choice ?.....Can I have both ?.....No ?....sigh !! ....okay......Then I choose to visit the Future !!!


Let me confess at the beginning itself, I am just going to be a silent observer . I wouldn't like to change anything there.....no big humanitarian , environmental tasks...no ending poverty,misery....NADA !!!! Call me selfish , callous or any other names.....I am just going to observe the world , 500 years from now !

 Yes , I am quite sure,the world is going to be very much there , and probably in a very different state than it is now.... The world will face a lot of catastrophes and natural disasters and famines and pandemics but it will emerge as a winner !!!   Whatever events the world is going experience , it would be necessary for change and growth of us humans ....There will be adaptation and a huge paradigm shift....

I see the earth as a lush green planet ....beautiful ,sparsely populated...traversed by these energy fields.....These energy fields are present even now , but we can not see them...they are enveloped by collective human fear , insecurities,negativity.....Gadgets would be actually less...we won't need them....energy surrounding us and every thing & being on the planet will be replacing them.....Population is less ,not because of the calamities but because the beings of this world have chosen to be in spiritual rather than physical form....Finally , we are very much like the supreme Being !....

And yes...this is not happening due to metaphysics ,but due to quantum physics....

Thrilling , isn't it ?...

Yes , I am sure I would like to be a part of such a world !! I may not even want to return to the present.....

This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.




No comments:

Post a Comment